- Do not defy the expressed wishes of Staff members!
- Disruptive behavior in the forums or in torrents or torrent comments will result in losing the privilege to post in the forums or torrent comments, or loss of upload rights and/or a warning or even a ban.
- You are allowed ONE account only. If we find you have more than one account, all will be disabled. Access to this website is a privilege, not a right, and it can be taken away from you for any reason.
- Regarding requesting movies on the site. We do not sell movies period. If you want to share a movie you have, you are welcome to upload it to this site via torrent. No linking to other sites to download movies when you can upload them here to this site via torrent as well.
General Forum Guidelines
- No aggressive behavior or flaming in the forums.
- No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. SPAM).
- No language other than English in the forums.
- No systematic foul language (and none at all on titles).
- No links to sites with malware, spyware, etc.
- No bumping before at least 48 hours has passed, since the last post was made in a topic.
- Large images will be resized.
- No double posting. If you wish to post again, and yours is the last post in the thread please use the EDIT function, instead of posting a double.
- Please ensure all questions are posted in the correct section!
- Last, please read the FAQ before asking any questions!
- The allowed formats are .gif, .jpg and .png.
- Be considerate. Resize your images to a width of 300 px and a size of no more than 5MB. (Browsers will rescale them anyway: smaller images will be expanded and will not look good; larger images will just waste bandwidth and CPU cycles.) For now this is just a guideline but it will be automatically enforced in the near future.
- Do not use potentially offensive material involving religious material, animal/human cruelty or ideologically charged images. Mods have wide discretion on what is acceptable. If in doubt PM one.
- Make sure your torrents are seeded for at least 24 hours, or until there are three other seeders.
- Include a good text description.
- Text descriptions must include an English translation of non-English text if there is non-English text.
- Please include screens (contact sheets) for all videos inside torrents with multiple videos such as megapacks and siterips. If you cannot provide a contact sheet, then you will need to provide at least enough screenshots to depict the entire content of the videos in the torrent.
- Please post screens for at least 10% of the number of videos contained in multiple video torrents. If you cannot provide contact sheets, then you will need to provide at least enough screenshots to depict the entire content of the video or torrent.
- Seed out your torrent promptly. If you cannot seed 24/7 then please include the times of day you can seed in the description area of your torrent so members will know that you are a part time seeder.
- Please do no upload torrents that are inappropriate for your connection speed. As a guide, we suggest 40kB/s per torrent. If your connection speed cannot provide 40kB/s for one torrent, then please only upload one torrent at a time. Members flooding the tracker with unseeded torrents will lose their uploading privileges and get a warning or ban depending on the magnitude of the disruption.
- Stay active! You risk being demoted if you have no active torrents.
- If you have something that violates some rule, ask a member of Staff and we might make an exception.
- Ask before you upload something you're not sure about
- Max upload size is 25MB with max resolution of 2000x2000